- Crochet Pattern Loop the Loop Boot Cuffs, PDF Instant Download crochet pattern, Sizes XS, SM, Med, LG
Crochet Pattern Loop the Loop Boot Cuffs, PDF Instant Download crochet pattern, Sizes XS, SM, Med, LG
Add a little fun to your wardrobe with the Loop the Loop Boot Cuff crochet pattern! This crochet pattern is quick to work up and includes 3 video tutorials to help with the crochet stitch placement of the Loop the Loop stitch and following rows.
Skill Level: Intermediate (with the photos and videos, this could be considered "easy")
Materials: Vanna’s Choice or similar 4ww yarn xs - 68 yards (A) 28 yards (B) sm - 78 yards (A) 32 yards (B) med - 88 yards (A) 36 yards (B) lg - 107 yards (A) 40 yards (B)
Finished Size: xs - 10” dia / 6” height, sm 11” dia / 6” height med - 12” dia / 6” height, lg - 13 ½” dia / 6” height
Terms: US Crochet Terminology
Hook: H 8/5.00mm
Gauge: 6 dc & 3 rows = 2”
Stitches/Abbreviations: st(s) - stitch(es), sl st - slip stitch, ch - chain, yo - yarn over, sc - single crochet, hdc - half double crochet, dc - double crochet
Special Stitches: Foundation hdc: If you’re unfamiliar with how to work foundation chains, this photo tutorial may help http://craftingfriendsdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/12/hdc-chainless-foundation.html
Note: If you prefer to work in a standard chain, chain the amount given for the size you want + 2, turn and hdc in 2nd chain from hook and each chain across
Loop Stitch: This stitch is written out in each round it’s used. The X under the loop is also counted as the loop stitch for the purpose of the round stitch count total. A photo tutorial of how to work the stitch can be found on the last page of this pattern. Video tutorials of how to work the stitch can be found on my website https://www.craftingfriendsdesigns.com/bloggingfun/new-loop-the-loop-cowl-crochet-pattern-and-video-tutorials
1. The loops are tacked down by working stitches in 2 rounds together so they aren’t easily snagged. If you prefer to not tack them down, follow the instructions in bold as indicated
2. Beginning (sc, ch 2) counts as a dc
3. Photos showing stitch placement are on the last page of pattern and are referenced as P1, P2, P3 etc.
4. When changing colors, do so in the last step of the last stitch of the row before the color change 5. To avoid weaving in so many ends, drop the unused color of yarn to the inside of the cowl or boot cuff to be picked up again when needed
This crochet pattern has been tested by experienced crocheters for ease and accuracy. Please be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and if you still need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service
(c) 2013 Copyright by Kate Wagstaff of Crafting Friends Designs
It is Illegal to copy, share or upload this pattern to sites for others to access. This pattern is not to be used for educational purposes. You are welcome to sell the finished items you crochet using this pattern.